We are on the cusp of one of the greatest and most disruptive technology waves in history — the experience business wave. Nearly 90 percent of companies recently surveyed by Gartner indicated that they expect to compete primarily on consumer experience — up nearly three times from 2010. In our hyperconnected, hyperlocal, hyper-personalized world, a brand’s success relies almost exclusively upon its ability to deliver compelling personalized experiences to consumers, both online and offline. How well consumers receive these experiences depends greatly upon data that drives an active understanding of the customer and fuels the experience as well as brands that personalize the experience for the customer and then deliver that experience to the right person at the right time and in the right place.
This year, at Adobe Summit, we’re holding the next iteration in our Think Tank by Adobe program, bringing together industry leaders from the top experience-focused brands to dive deeper into how organizations can deliver experiences that create emotional connections to the brand.
Join us for the live stream of The Future of the Experience Business Think Tank by Adobe on Monday, March 20 at 11:30AM PDT.
Charlene Li, founder of Altimeter Group, will moderate the live-streamed discussion where we’ll explore:
- Data — How do organizations leverage data and customer profiles in ways that show their deep understandings of their customers? How can they incorporate dynamic insights to move persona-based marketing to person-based marketing and rethink the way they measure and predict customer behaviors using artificial intelligence?
- Design — What role does design play in creating experiences that make customers want to come back for more?
- Delivery — How do today’s organizations deliver seamless experiences that are optimized for the consumers in the moment they matter most — regardless of devices or environments?
The Think Tank working group that will tackle these questions includes luminaries across different industries, disciplines, and brands:
- Nandini Nayak — Managing director of Design Strategy, Fjord (Accenture);
- Steven Cook — Former CMO, Samsung NA;
- Ethan Imboden — VP of Creative and head of Design, Frog;
- Jay Schneider — SVP of Digital, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines;
- Rana June — CEO, Lightwave;
- Dan Newman — CEO Broadsuite and Forbes contributor; and
- Theresa LaMontagne, Head of Digital Marketing & Media Ops, Verizon
- Jordan Kretchmer, GM of Adobe LiveFyre & Adobe Social, Adobe
Add the event to your calendar and join us via live stream on Monday, March 20 at 11:30AM PDT.
Adobe Think Tanks are in-person forums for sharing ideas among luminaries who work at the cutting edge of technology, communication, and creativity in a variety of disciplines. Past Think Tanks include The Future of Digital Experiences, the The Future of Work, and The Internet of Things.
The post Save the Date: Think Tank by Adobe — The Future of the Experience Business appeared first on Digital Marketing Blog by Adobe.